Do you love network security? (who doesn't)
Do you long to work with next generation firewalls? (who doesn't)
Do you long to rack up airline miles and hotel points? (who doesn't)
Do you meet the qualifications below? If so, please send me you resume for review.
· Position is focused on becoming subject matter expert in the field of network security, specifically firewalls and VPN technologies.
· Positions offers the ability to become an “industry expert” in the particular area of expertise this role supports.
· Supporting customers small to large including Fortune 50 and some of the largest infrastructures in the United States.
· Unique position allows for individuals to work with some of the best technologies on the market.
· Offers ability to grow into a position to present at conferences and/or publish on subject matter expertise to and on behalf of our technology partners.
· Unparalleled access to training on the subject matter areas.
· Working with a seasoned team of subject matter experts with the ability to cross-train across products.
· Security consulting engineer with experience in consulting, design, and implementation working with enterprise customers.
· Work with customer to install firewall products into their environments and customize reporting based upon customer needs.
· Based upon identified business challenges, help define and develop a solution to solve using network analytic tools
· Participate in the development of new product offerings using network analysis tools.
· Become a subject matter expert in the technologies supported.
· Demonstrated consulting experience and soft skills working with medium-to-large customers in developing networking solutions to solve business problems.
· Problem solving skills, both technical and business oriented when working with customers.
· Extensive networking background in large or complex environments, comfortable with complex networking designs
· Demonstrated strong experience level with firewalls such as Palo Alto Networks, Cisco, or Checkpoint etc.
· Security certifications a plus – CISSP or vendor advanced security certifications
Travel – 75%+
Salary - Based upon experience
Health Benefits and 401K